Friday, February 29, 2008

A Bit Messy Around Here Right Now

I'm fiddling with the look and layout of my blog right now in an attempt to prettify and customify this to my tastes. Considering I know zilch about web design this is quite the adventure. But hey, I got the three column template to work so I'm off to a good start so far.

Sorry if it hurts your eyes at times. Just focus on this:

He won't hurt your eyes. Unless he gouges one during his endless struggle to grab your glasses.

4 comments:

Julene said...

Such a cute picture! And the blog is looking great! Doesn't hurt my eyes at all!

Gretch said...

Max is SO cute! I miss him! Give him a BIG SQUEEZE!!

Mommy Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Melissa said...

Just your cousin Melissa saying "hi". The blog looks great. Max is adorable. You should definately keep him close by. He looks like a lot of fun.