Monday, March 17, 2008

Texas Style!!!

I think the layout of my blog is set for now. I'm relatively happy with it and I'm too busy to spend time on it right now.

We're in Texas visiting Erik's family this week. It's been tons of fun so far with lots of Grandma and Grandpa time for Max and lots of good food, shopping and visiting for the rest of us. Hopefully I'll get some sort of update up shortly after the trip.

Back to the real world on Monday.

Icky, icky, ick.

4 comments:

ML said...

Glad you're having fun. Tell them all "Hi!" and give Max a hug.

rsheedy said...

Doesn't the real world suck? Thank goodness for the rare, blessed escapes.

Zachary said...

Glad you had fun in Texas...AND I am so glad I got to see you guys. LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

I think that your blog looks great! I thought I'd give you the link to mine. lifeofabyers.blogspot.com