...but you mustn't touch
How cute is that!?! Is there any way you can email me those videos so that I can show them to Grandma? It would make her day!
Yay! Good for you Max! Now you're really going to keep mom and dad moving! After the first one, you wish they would wait much longer to walk. Have fun!
What a cutie! He is learning so fast.And, Yay! You posted!
That is stinking awesome! Way to go Max!!!
Look at our cute Max, haulin' that head around. Bravo!!!
Yay!!!! a Monica post! hehe. Max is so cute! I love the army crawl. The walking is pretty good too! Very nice!
Yay Max!! Now I hope you really start getting into things. Hehehe
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How cute is that!?! Is there any way you can email me those videos so that I can show them to Grandma? It would make her day!
Yay! Good for you Max! Now you're really going to keep mom and dad moving! After the first one, you wish they would wait much longer to walk. Have fun!
What a cutie! He is learning so fast.
And, Yay! You posted!
That is stinking awesome! Way to go Max!!!
Look at our cute Max, haulin' that head around. Bravo!!!
Yay!!!! a Monica post! hehe. Max is so cute! I love the army crawl. The walking is pretty good too! Very nice!
Yay Max!! Now I hope you really start getting into things. Hehehe
Post a Comment